Random Thought....

As I was stopping by CVS,the lady behind me was in a "big hurry'.The clerk said it would be a minute while he went and got some $1 bills.(My change had 4 quarters due to the lack of $1 bills.)
This was not good enough for the lady behind me.She once again said she was in a BIG hurry.I looked to see what "life saving" drug this women was holding that cause this important outburst it was...a 6 pack of bubbles.
What do you think?

Have we become an impatient society,where everything has to be in a hurry?

Today's "Not in A Hurry Sale"

# 1 All cones ...all day are $1.79. Must be a cone.Limit one

# 2 Buy any one yogurt for the price of a small from any machine.Small,medium or large.Limit 1.

Today's Flavor's

Chocolate Decadence,World Class Vanilla,Toffee Nut,Banana Cheesecake,Grasshopper and White Chocolate Raspberry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen