Open Until 7 Pm Tonight- Check out 7-8PM Specials Below

Tuesday's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Egg Nog, Pumpkin, Vanilla Malt and Carmel Fudge

I saw an ad for a yogurt store near us that said "don't waist the calorie" come to their store. I always laugh when the "low calorie" chain store is selling yogurt that has 40 plus calories an ounce while the Sugarless deLite product is a third of those 40 calories. People ask me "Is the Braums hurting Sugarless deLite?" My answer is simple, the Braums customer was never my customer.

When people want the best, they come to Sugarless deLite. When people want quality service, they come to Sugarless deLite. When people want a smile from the owner or an honest Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah from a local family owned business, they shop Sugarless deLite.

So if you shop us for low calories...Thank you. Low carb foods... Thank you. Diabetic Items.Thanks!... Gluten Free. Cool.....Weight Watchers Goodies..Keep up the Good Work...Gifts...Thanks for stopping by.

Sugarless deLite is here only because you are. People thank me for the store. I always say to my customers that our success is a team effort, without you we would not be here.

Check us out until 7PM tonight. Moonlight madness sale tonight. All bagel regularly $4.79. 7pm-8pm $ 3.29 limit 3 bags . This includes pita.

Special #2 7PM-8PM- Chocolate Peanut Bags regularly $13.85 One Hour Sale $8.99 Limit Two bags

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen