I am Thankful For.... and Pies Still Available-Open until 7 pm Tonight

Tuesday's Flavors

Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Butter Brickle, NY Cheesecake,Candy Cane and Chocolate Malt.

This time of year is special. The Sugarless deLite oven is humming 24 hours a day to insure the freshest pies and cheesecakes for our customers. Hundreds of items will be baked and enjoyed by many people who have shopped our store for over 20 years.

People will tell me how Sugarless deLite pies on their table are "expected" and enjoyed by the whole family. There is still time to have a pie waiting for you by calling 972-644-2000. We are open until 7 PM tonite.

Oh, yes, I am thankful for our customers, good health,my family and friends,great employees,baseball and nice people. I am thankful for you special customers who are regulars that support our little store year round. I am thankful for the occasional customers who remember us every year when they need us.

I am thankful for the people who defend our country and keep us safe. I thankful for freedom of speech and also am thankful that I do not need to know everyone elses business. I am happy with my lot in life.

I want to thank some people who I know have been our customer since 1989 when we opened.
Lee Ann & Larry,Paul,Tanya & Rick, Lana & Bud,William, Paulette,Gunter,Bruce,Susan,Martha,Jackie,Terry,The Weather Team from The Travelers,UTD Staff,faculty and students,Pearce High School,John from Dr. S office and more. Thank you. If you are a long term customer please forgive me for not listing you all. Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen