105,291 Tickets Sold. Were You There?

Monday's Flavors

Chocolate Decandence, World Class Vanilla,Chocolate Mint,Pumpkin,Strawberry, and Butter Brickle.

Well if you live in Dallas there is no way you did not know that the new Cowboy Stadium opened Sunday night. Even though over 105,000 people attended the game, most people watched at home. At home drinks are 75 cents for a 2 liter Diet Coke and the bathroom is private and no lines. No lines of traffic, no waiting in line for food, no need to stand up to see the game and best of all the cost is basically $0.00.

Don't get me wrong, I love sports in person but not at any cost. When I was growing up in the 70's the only way to see a game was to buy a ticket. I use to listen to the Braves,Falcons and Hawks on WSB-Radio 750 "The Clear Voice of the South". As most of you know, I am an Atlantan and still cheer for the hometown boys. I received my graduate degree from UT-Austin so I have strong Texas roots.

Well back to my random thoughts.... While I would not spend the money, many people do and I can appreciate their love for their hometown team. It is one of the great things about sports. Sports are a great equalizer. They bring a diverse crowd together which seems to happen with any gathering of 105,000 people.

Calendar Special

Cheesecake Slices Normally $ 4.50 Today $ 3.25


Blog Special

All Freezer Bagels Normally $ 4.79 each Today $ 2.99 a bag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen