Nothing Old About Them

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Grasshopper (Mint Flavor), and Mocha Fudge.(Yogurt flavors will change later today.)

Cone Day! All cones are only $2.08 today when you ask for the special (regularly $2.77).

Calendar: (Click to enlarge and print.)



Coupons for June: (Click to enlarge and print.)





What a weekend it was. A very busy Saturday gave way to a very lazy Sunday. Saturday night, we saw the Old 97's take over the crowd at the House of Blues and put on a spectacular performance. As Pancho said in the comment left on Saturdays blog, "they tore the place down!!" I've still not seen a bad or OK performance from them. Hands down, they are one of the best live shows that you can see. Furthermore, the HOB is a venue that was built for bands like the Old 97's. And, the stuff from the new album did not disappoint.

While we ate at RJ's in the West End before the show, we went to one of my old college haunts afterwards. Erica finally got to try one of the best burgers in Dallas at Adair's. After splitting a burger and checking to make sure that I still had some of my old tags on the walls, we headed home and went to bed much later than normal. Then, we slept in much later than normal.

Lastly, I picked up Murry Hammond's new CD at the show. Murry is the bassist and back up vocalist for the Old 97's. I'm giving it its first run through today. I Don't Know Where I'm Going But I'm On My Way is in the same vain as some of the slower work that is done by the Old 97's. If you're a fan of the band, then you'll like this one as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen