Braves are In Town!!!

Yogurt Flavors:

Chocolate
Vanilla
White Chocolate Raspberry
Butter Brickle

As many of you know, I love baseball and my hometown Atlanta Braves are in town for a 3 game series. I know that it is hot but its the Braves. I will head out to the park with my one point Chocolite Bars and a couple of 2 point Gnu bars and will enjoy a night of baseball. Remember that Sugarless deLite has dozens of low fat, low calorie, low carb items that make healthy eating cool. Do not go on a diet join us at Sugarless deLite and enjoy eating again. The yogurt is a great summer treat. ALL NATURAL. FAT FREE. TASTES GREAT. Enjoy the day. Baseball...Summer....This is a great life we have in the USA. Hi Brad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen