Guess Who

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pina Colada, and Pistachio.

Half Price Cookie Day! All cookies in the case are on sale for half price today. Just remember to ask for the special.

We've have spoken with the people at PB2 again. Our shipment is scheduled for delivery on Wednesday. Apparently, this has been quite the saga. We apologize for the delay.



I'm back. After a restful week at the beach, we've returned a little more tan and a little better rested. We spent last week relaxing on the white sands of Pensacola. Outside of a minor sunburn and a run in with a jellyfish, I had a pretty good time. Erica can attest to the fact that I'm not very good at just sitting down and lounging. The upside to this is that we have quite a seashell collection now and a prodigious amount of photos.

It is time to get back to the reality of everyday life. I've often wondered if being on a permanent vacation would be boring because it would become as routine as working everyday. I'm sure that most people would be happy to take this challenge, but I've heard from to many retirees that you eventually get bored of all your free time. I don't mind being back at work because it gives me a chance to share some vacation photos.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen