Convention

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Lemon.

Yogurt Special: Buy one yogurt, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (equal or lesser value, one per customer, excludes XL).


My friend, who is also participating in the convention, and I drove down on Thursday night to Austin. The fun part about Austin is that we both have friends from college down here. In addition to the convention, we will get to spend some time with them. Since the city is jammed with about 20,000 extra people this weekend, we are using the public transportation. Thankfully, Austin has a great bus system, and we are staying next to a stop that takes us directly to the convention.

Overall, I think that this is a wonderful experience. It has been very interesting to be this involved in the process this year. I've actually been able to put my political science degree to work. Civics can be fun. But, my email account has suffered from the unauthorized sharing of my address. I am bummed about this turn of events. I guess a new email account is a small price to pay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen