Breakthrough?

After spending the first hour of the morning on the phone with Cingular, I think that I may have resolved my phone issue. I have a new candy bar style phone on the way with no camera or music feature. This will be a nice change from the flip phone that I currently have. I understand that the flip phones are all the rage, but I am like an old man...I know what I like and I don't need to change it. I tried and it didn't work. Assuming that all of the information that I was told today was correct which is a dangerous thing, then I should not be charged anything other than shipping for this phone. It will be nice to have this all settled. I will give a very hesitant, but hopeful yay and a thank you to Mary Jean at Cingular. :/

Of course, that is how Mondays start sometimes, but if you persevere, it is almost always worthwhile. The weekend was short but refreshing. My girlfriend and I tried a new salmon recipe that was really good and pretty easy to make. I love getting to cook and having a new recipe turn out well is always an added bonus. Sunday also saw several great shopping expeditions which included one to Albertsons after church where we purchase around 68 dollars worth of merchandise for about 35 dollars. (Thank you 25% off sale and double and triple coupons.) I also got another person marked off the Christmas list. I'm almost finished.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Roasted Almond, Very Berry and Lemon.


Today is the last day of the year to receive our 5 dollar shipping special. Come into the store today and gather your items that you would like shipped anywhere in the US and we will ship it (up to a 16x16x16 box) for only 5 dollars.

The Owner's Corner: There are only 6 days left to order your Thanksgiving pies. Don't forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen