Five and Alive...Barely

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Pistachio, Grasshopper, White Chocolate Mousse, and Orange Vanilla.

UTD Special! If you're a student at UT Dallas or an employee, come in today a get a free small yogurt when you show us your ID. Upgrade to any other size and simply pay the difference.

If you need something great for Thanksgiving, look no further than Sugarless deLite. You can call us at 972.644.2000 to place an order. The order form is below:




In general, there is always an air of excitement in the store this time of year. The oven is going everyday. The workers are scurrying like elves with prep work since hardly anything actually comes pre-made to the store. All of this activity means that my work load is greatly amplified. As with most people around the main crush of the holiday season, I start to feel like there are not enough hours in the day for the work that needs to be done.

The downside is that when I get home, I just have such a hard time shutting down. Last night, I managed to rearrange the living room. Then, I played some video games. Next, I read the paper on-line. It's a special holiday insomnia. I'm hoping that I can get back on track with the whole sleep thing tonight. Maybe the workout tomorrow will help to take care of the excess energy. Something needs to give so I can get a good nights sleep.

The upside to the whole excess energy is that I do think the living room looks much better. It is a little more open now. Hopefully, we will only be in this apartment until the end of December. We'll find that out later today. Nevertheless, the excess furniture that we have sold over the last year has certainly freed up some needed space. If I can only tackle the clutter next, my wife would love me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen