Day Off=Errands

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Toffee Coffee, and Peach.

Sierra deLite bars are on sale today for only $2.99 (regularly $4.25).


Well, I got the day off yesterday which means that I got to run errands. But, I did get a few important things done. After a day that involved bank trips, grocery store visits, and three loads of laundry, my wife was kind enough to cook us a low-carb lasagna. As an added bonus to the excellent dinner, we've got yummy left overs for lunch for the next two days.

After running around all day, I really just felt like relaxing. I put in a video game that I was playing at the beginning of the year. The great thing about RPG's is that a good memory and a players guide can get you right back into the story line. I'm actually almost finished with Dragon Quest VIII. I figure a few more hours of game time should let me complete it. :)

Things found on the web today: In the never ending proliferation of top 25 lists on the web, here is one for the top movie scores of all time. Personally, I think that the scores for Braveheart and Glory could supplant some of the other choices.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen