Morris' Return

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, French Vanilla, Peanut Butter, Peach, and New York Cheesecake.

Cake pieces at 50% off when you ask for the special. (Limit 2).


I've got the kettle up for the Salvation Army on the blog. Unfortunately, the widget for the dynamic kettle is too large for the side of the blog. If you want to check the progress, you can see it down at the bottom of the blog. Right now, we're at 20% of the goal.

I also added a widget to the side for a Carbon Offset. The first 24 people to go to the site from this link can get a free carbon offset for one day. As a bonus, you can then gift out 5 more offset to friends and family. A free and easy way to do something good for everyone.

It feels more like the holidays up here at Sugarless deLite now that Morris the Moose is back in the store. If you've been in the store this time of year, you've probably seen the 2 1/2 foot moose dressed in his holiday best. He's been a holiday staple at the store for the 5 years that I've managed.

The best part about old Morris is that he always seems to stand in an area where he is in my peripheral vision. This means that, unless I am thinking about it, I often mistake him for a customer. Thankfully, I am not the only one who does this. Yesterday, I heard Stephen telling Graeme that Morris startles him at least once a season. Oh, the crazy hi-jinks of the Christmas moose.

Comic: (click to enlarge) Because I forgot yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen