San Antonio

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Butter Brickle, Banana Macadamia Nut, and Juicy Raspberry.

Yogurt Special! Buy one yogurt, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM. (Limit one free yogurt per customer. Excludes XL.)


About the time that this blog is posted, I'll be getting ready to get ready for a wedding in San Antonio. That is, I will be watching TV as my wife and her sister start to get ready. Getting dressed to the 9's thankfully only adds 20 minutes to my usual routine. Since I am not in the wedding, I will be spared the tuxedo and will only have to ware my usual black suite. This will save about 5 minutes off the 9's time.

Since my wife is in the wedding party, she and her sister will leave to join them about 2 to three hours before the wedding. This leaves me with plenty of time to kill before the wedding and a nice suit to do it in. I'm not really sure what to do with myself. I'm kind of hoping to sneak in some college football at the hotel bar as long as there is no smoking.

For everyone else who is out there thinking about watching some football today, all I have to say is go Texas. Longhorns!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen