What Day Is It?

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Candy Cane, Toffee Coffee, Strawberry Shortcake, and Egg Nog.

Cone Day! All yogurt cones are $1.85 today (regularly $2.77).

I had a bit of an emergency to attend to yesterday, so the email was not sent to the Friends of Sugarless deLite group. However, you will have it today.


I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things in the new year. I'm doing alright with writing the correct year, but the dates are a little harder. There is something about taking a week off that makes everyday seem like a Sunday. I'm pretty sure that I will be back on track by next Monday. Until that time, I'll just rely more heavily on the trusty calendar.

One of the things that I enjoy doing after the holidays is bargain shopping. I missed out on the crazy after Christmas shopping, so the LED lights will have to wait until 2009. Nevertheless, there are still some pretty good specials out there. In particular, there are the calendar specials. Every year, we get a day-to-day calendar for the store which we use to quiz each other and post on the blog. In the next week or two, I plan on having the new one. This year we get a bonus entry because of the leap year.

Thursday Comic: (click to enlarge)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen