Paying the Debt

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Banana, Caramel Fudge, Egg Nog and Boysenberry.

Today, you can ship to any of the lower 48 states (UPS ground only) for $6.99. Come into the store and pick out your items, then let us ship for you.

I made my first trip down to the Ballpark this season on Sunday. After stopping into the Candlelite Inn for a quick dinner with my wife and my friend, I went to the game with my friend to pay off a bet from two years ago. As per the terms of the bet, I supplied the tickets to an Astros game and my friend supplied a new Astros hat for me to wear throughout the entire game. (I am a Cardinals fan and the last thing I would ever want to own is something from the Astros.)

It was nice to take a few hours out of the weekend and watch a game of baseball. Even though the Rangers aren’t good this year, they did manage to win the Silver Boot. Last night’s game didn’t really mean much, but the two teams put up a spirited fight and gave the fans a little bonus baseball. The Astros ended up taking the game, but at least with my hat, I looked like I was cheering on the winner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen