Movie Time

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Toffee Coffee, Peach and Very Berry.

Shake It Up! All shakes are $3.69 all day long (regularly $3.99-$4.62).

I'm having trouble deciding on weather or not to see several movies this summer. I don't go to nearly as many movies as I did just a few years ago. Part of the reason is the annoying use of cell phones by other patrons, but the larger part of the choice is the cost. At 9 to 10 dollars a ticket, I can wait until the movie comes out on DVD and buy the film for almost the same cost.

This summer, I know that there are two movies that I will see: Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix and The Bourne Ultimatum. Added to that list is the good likely hood of seeing Ratatouille. I am on the fence about Live Free or Die Hard and The Transformers. So if anyone out there sees a good one, let me know because I am interested in the reviews.

Friday In the News: The Times of London reported in 2005 that a quintessentially family-run business in America is outsourcing jobs to Europeans to do its dirty work. The business in question was The Mafia. Apparently, you just can't get good help in America anymore. So American families are outsourcing contract work. Part of the problem is the decline of the American work ethic. One source within the Mob said, "In America, there isn't the same attachment to values-there's no respect anymore." (This story brought to you by the WWDTM daily calendar.)

Happy Birthday Wishes to William Gareth Jacob Busey, Sr. I really don't know what to say here except that the man is honored amongst my friends by having a condition named after him called the Gary Busey Disease. (Also, he was in D.C. Cab with Mr. T.) Want a free small (7 oz) yogurt? Name the episode (#633) of Gunsmoke which saw Gary Busey's character Harvey Daley be the last person killed in the series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen