World Series Champions-St. Louis

I've waited 24 years to say that the St. Louis Cardinals are the champions again. The last time my Cardinals won, I was 4 years old just starting to understand the world around me. I grew up during most of my elementary years in St. Louis. It's a baseball town where you do root for the home team. I've even had the pleasure of attending a World Series game there, but they lost that series to the Royals. It is true what they say though, good things do come to those who wait. The Cardinals (10) now rank second behind the NY Yankees (26) for total victories in the World Series.

Congratulations to the team that very few people gave a chance to advance out of the first or second round and that very few people even thought could last 6 games against the Tigers. I'd also like to tip my hat to the Detroit Tigers for an excellent and exciting season. With the young squad that Detroit has, they could be back on the grand stage a few more times over the next 5 years.

The only down side to all of this is that I was in a rush this morning while I was getting ready for work and forgot to grab my Cardinals shirt to wear. It looks like I'll have to wear it on Monday. Believe me; I will wear it...a lot! (I've already sent my mom on the war path for a few more.)

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Egg Nog, Caramel Fudge, White Chocolate Raspberry and Peach.

Don’t forget to fall back tonight and reset your clocks! We get an extra hour of sleep this evening.

Your Saturday Distraction: If You Were Born in 2893

If You Were Born in 2893...

Sugarless deLite's Name Would Be: Noos Cho

And Sugarless deLite Would Be: The Future's Last Hope


Now that is one crazy get up that the people of the future are wearing. I wonder if it is business casual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen