Excited & Kinky

One day left until I take possession of my new apartment. I'm looking forward to this move if you cannot tell. It will be nice when I finally get a chance to get everything set up next week. In the mean time, I shall simply enjoy the closer proximity to work and downtown and the dramatically increased living area.

This evening should be interesting as my friends and I are going to the Kinky Friedman rally downtown. I don't think that this one will be business as usual for a political campaign. My major at UT Dallas was Political Science, so you will have to forgive me if I find this kind of thing fascinating.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, German Chocolate Cake, Toffee Coffee, White Chocolate Raspberry and Lemon. Today is $2.99 Coke Float Day (regularly $4.69).

We have received our shipment of Bagels, Pita and English Muffins. We have all varieties on hand (Perfect 10, Blueberry, Cinnamon, Onion, Sweet Wheat and White). Last week, everything went out the front door just about as quickly as the shipment came in the back. Don't delay; we have them all today.

The winner of last week's poll question was Dr. Pepper. Given that we are in Texas that is not surprising. This week, as the weather has been weighing on me, I have decided to ask everyone: What Is Your Favorite Season? If you're reading, please take a moment and vote.

Today's random link is complements of my friend Holly and is a fun little program to goof around with in your spare time. My Heritage is a site where you can up load photos of people and the software will run a face recognition program and show you famous people who have similar features.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen