Wet stuff in the sky?

On my drive in this morning I noticed little droplets on my windshield. It seriously took me a few seconds to figure out what it was, rain. Not much, it just sprinkled a little. But you know that it's been awhile when it takes your brain a little bit to process the name of the wet stuff that falls from the sky.

The Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, New York Cheesecake, German Chocolate Cake, Pina Colada and Orange Vanilla.

Every Monday is 5 dollar UPS (Ground: lower 48 states) shipping for all in-store purchases. The next two Mondays are perfect opportunities to come in and pick up some gifts to ship for Father's Day which is June the 18th. That's right; Father's Day is less than 2 weeks away!

We have received several new types of cake mixes in today. We have a white, yellow, spice, pound, lemon, chocolate and banana from Bernard's Food.

I got up early this morning. With an hour to kill, I went running. More appropriately, I went jogging/walking. We'll see how long this lasts. For anyone who has ever tried to start running, it is not an easy thing to start unless done properly. (I know because I have failed many times.) I thought that this site had some very helpful hints on how to start running. First Yoga, now running; I think I'm turning into a Yuppie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen