Eating or Cheating ?

What is that thin red line ? Is it something that is the same for everyone in eating ? We all know that person who is pencil thin and can eat everything and does eat everything! We also know people who are pencil thin and never eat. Then there is me if I look at a pizza, I can gain 5 pounds. My line is real thin in losing weight. No or low carbs and lean protein. Not Atkins.. unlimited cheese and fat does not work for me. And air popped popcorn is not my friend.

As I have gotten older, I have learned things that work for me and things that are Kryponite for me. So one persons cheat could be one persons best choices. It's a battle! What works for you?
Today's Flavors
Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla,Chocolate Peanut Butter and Butter Pecan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen