Clap Three Times

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Malt, Caramel, Banana Macadamia Nut, and New York Cheesecake.

50% off the sale rack all day long today. Get some great specials on the chocolates and candies that are located on the two lowest baskets on the back side of the white rack in the center of the store.

Yesterday, we got back in the Peanut Butter Gnu bar with the new and improved formula. These bars are two points for Weight Watchers® and make a great snack for people on the go.


Looks like we're in for a cool day of rain and stormy weather. It might be one of those rather dreary days. This morning certainly saw its fair share of storms. One of them seemed to be sitting directly on top of our home. The three thunder claps that awoke us at 6:20 this morning were some of the closest that I have ever heard, and the rain that followed was very heavy. Thankfully, we do need the rain.

As I was looking through the Entertainment Weekly magazine for this week, I realized that I have some serious catching up to do when it comes to seeing the movies that have been nominated this year for the Oscar Awards. It might be time to take a few evenings in at the movie theater and join Netflix again to get a few of the DVD selections. I'm pretty sure that I can get my wife to Juno and to Attonment, but I might have to find some other friends for No Country for Old Men and There Will Be Blood. On the non-Oscar side, I'm also planning on going to see The Spiderwick Chronicles in the next week or two.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen