Number 9, Number 9, Number 9...

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Roasted Almond, Butter Brickle, Chocolate Banana, and Pina Colada.

Tonight, our yogurt is buy one, get one free from 6 PM to 8 PM (limit one per person, excludes XL).

Tomorrow, we will have our coke floats for $2.99 (regularly $4.62).


The next to last shopping weekend of the season is here. We're going to have a lot of people coming in today, but don't be afraid to join them. Personally, I've only got one person left for which to shop. I took the responsibility of shopping for my mom, and my wife is going to shop for her dad. I figured it was a fair trade. I'm looking forward to getting finished and wrapping the presents.

In the meantime, we have been stalling by watching the final season of Veronica Mars. The show is proving to be a winner once again. The sharp writing is still enjoyable and refreshing. The character development, which has always been a strength of the show, is moving along at a nice pace again. It makes me a little sad that this show is off the air, but I am glad to see that its last season is starting off strong. I'm anxious to see how it ends. Once again, this show is well worth checking out. If you've got someone that you need a last minute holiday gift for who likes TV shows with a little bit of mystery, I recommend picking up season one of Veronica Mars for them.

The upside to all of the weird weather over the last few days is that it seems to be over. While today is going to be cold with a freeze tonight, we are getting into a more normalized cool pattern. It always makes me laugh when I think about weather in the 50's and 60's being normal winter weather, but that is what we get here in north Texas. Thankfully, it looks like we are going to avoid most of the icy and wet stuff until at least after Christmas. So much for a white Christmas.

Comments

Anonymous said…
testing open source ID

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen