24/7 World?

Yogurt Flavors: Chocolate Decadence, World Class Vanilla, Chocolate Raspberry, Butter Pecan, New York Cheesecake and Lemon.

Today is Cone Day! All day long our cones are $1.85.

Last night as I ran to Sam's for the store, I ran into an interesting problem: They were closed. At 8:30 in the evening, this is something that you don't run into very often these days. I'm actually glad that places close and I think that I'm just nostalgic enough to believe that the days when things closed at 5 and were shut down on Sundays were the good old days. However, I also am spoiled with the fact that so many things are open so late.

I noticed that the Wackiness has been missing from the Wednesday blogs this year. We've had a busy start to the year here at Sugarless deLite. So here is a little twist for your enjoyment.




If you look closely at the lable, you can see that this is the beer that the gentleman is drinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Helping Customers with Carbs Since 1989

Working to Serve You Through Difficult Times

Only the Kitchen